Who we are?
At His Feet (AHF) is a London based ministry passionate about worship. Our sole aim is to encourage others to lay everything down in the presence of God.
Here at At His Feet Worship we take privacy very seriously. This policy:
- Sets out what information is being collected;
- Explains who is collecting personal data;
- Explains how your personal data is collected and used;
- Explains when, why and who we share your personal data with;
- Sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data;
- Explains what will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned;
- Explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data;
- Explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect photographs and videos on our AHF nights solely to further promote our events. We collect the necessary information to keep you informed of our AHF nights and to send promotional information of upcoming events and announcements. This information includes names, email addresses, home addresses (for those donating) and telephone numbers.
Where do we collect personal data about you from?
- Directly from you. This is the information you provide to our volunteers at our events by the medium of filling out our welcome cards or donation forms (If you have donated to AHF you will provide financial information, some which may constitute personal data).
- Photography and videos at our events.
How and why we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to further promote our events, we also use your personal data to know how many people we are hosting at our events, to see how many people are in support of AHF and to keep you updated of our upcoming events. We take videos and photos of all attendees; these are posted on our: website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube pages.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Personal Information – 10 years
Photographs and videos – 10 years
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your personal data with third parties, your information is used solely to promote our events.
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers.
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law e.g. to comply with a legal obligation.
What happens if we request that you stop processing our personal data?
Please email us if you do not want us to use your personal data to further promote our upcoming events.
What rights do you have in relation to the data we hold on you?
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint
- The right to withdraw consent
How will we contact you?
We may contact you by email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please let us know.
How can you contact us?
If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted by AHF please select the ‘unsubscribe’ options in our emails. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating when you would like this to be actioned. We will remove you from our mailing lists and delete all personal information collected.